- Aldo Geuna, Sotaro Shibayama "Moving Out Of Academic Research: Why Scientists Stop Doing Research?"(December 2014) [GraSPP-DP-E-14-005 and STIG-DP-E-14-005]
- Sotaro Shibayama , Yasunori Baba "Dishonest Conformity In Peer Review"(December 2014) [GraSPP-DP-E-14-004 and STIG-DP-E-14-004]
- Sotaro Shibayama and Yasunori Baba“Hidden Rationales behind Scientific Publication: a Case Study of Japanese Life Sciences”(January 2014) [GraSPP-DP-E-14-002 and STIG-DP-E-14-002]
- Sotaro Shibayama , Yasunori Baba and John P.Walsh“Adaptating Organization in Science: How Contextual Environment Affects Task Allocation of Academic Biology Laboratories”(October 2013) [GraSPP-DP-E-14-001 and STIG-DP-E-14-001]
- Mutisya, Emmanuel, and Masaru Yarime, "Microfinance for the Urban Bottom of the Pyramid Segment in Nairobi’s Kibera Slum in Kenya: Does Financial Training Impact on Sustainable Urban Development?" African Journal of Sustainable Development, 4 (1), 1-15 (2014).
- Masaru Yarime, and Gregory Trencher, "Creating Innovation to Address Societal Challenges: An Analysis of Stakeholder Collaboration and Social Experimentation" (in Japanese), Journal of Science Policy and Research Management, 29 (2/3), 118-131 (2014).
- Sato, Jun, Toshihide Sato, Yuji Nakagawa, Sho Hayashi, Sho Matsumoto, Hideaki Shiroyama, Makiko Matsuo, and Masaru Yarime, "Challenges in the Diffusion of Recycled Phosphorus from Sewage Systems in Japan" (in Japanese), Sociotechnica, 11, 108-118 (2014).
- Masaru Yarime, Cynthia Carliell-Marquet, Deborah T. Hellums, Yuliya Kalmykova, Daniel J. Lang, Quang Bao Le, Dianne Malley, Kazuyo Matsubae, Makiko Matsuo, Hisao Ohtake, Alan Omlin, Sebastian Petzet, Roland W. Scholz, Hideaki Shiroyama, Andrea E. Ulrich, and Paul Watts, "Dissipation and Recycling: What Losses, What Dissipation Impacts, and What Recycling Options?" in Roland W. Scholz, Amit H. Roy, Fridolin S. Brand, Debbie T. Hellums, and Andrea E. Ulrich, eds., Sustainable Phosphorus Management: A Global Transdisciplinary Roadmap, Dordrecht: Springer, 247-274 (2014).
- Gomes, Catarina, and Masaru Yarime, "Diversity of Human Capital as a Driver for Corporate Responsibility Engagement: The Case of the Luxury Industry," in Miguel Angel Gardetti and Ana Laura Torres, eds., Sustainable Luxury: Managing Social and Environmental Performance in Iconic Brands, Sheffield, United Kingdom: Greenleaf Publishing, 148-162 (2014).
- Trencher, Gregory, Xuemei Bai, James Evans, Kes B McCormick, and Masaru Yarime, "University Partnerships for Co-designing and Co-producing Urban Sustainability," Global Environmental Change, 28, 153–165 (2014).
- Kharrazi, Ali, Steven Kraines, Lan Hoang, and Masaru Yarime, "Advancing quantification methods of sustainability: A critical examination of emergy, exergy, ecological footprint, and ecological information-based approaches," Ecological Indicators, 37, 81–89 (2014).
- Trencher, Gregory, Masaru Yarime, Kes McCormick, Christopher Doll, and Steven Kraines, "Beyond the third mission: Exploring the emerging university function of co-creation for sustainability," Science and Public Policy, 41 (2), 151-179 (2014).
- Mutisya, Emmanuel, and Masaru Yarime, "Moving towards urban sustainability in Kenya: a framework for integration of environmental, economic, social, and governance dimensions, " Sustainability Science, 9 (2), 205-215 (2014).
- Hill Clarvis, Margot, Martin Halle, Ivo Mulder, and Masaru Yarime, "Towards a new framework to account for environmental risk in sovereign credit risk analysis," Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 4 (2), 147-160 (2014).