This Education Program is interdepartmental and open to all the UTokyo Graduate School students.
Anyone who are interested in the fields of INNOVATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY, EVIDENCE BASED POLICY, and SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF TECHNOLOGIES is encouraged to join us.
◆１．Enrollment at STIG Education Program is open.
Registration：Register from this form.
Deadline: Friday, 28 October, 2022
◆２. 2022 Autumn Information Session & 1st Class of Required Course “Case Study (Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy)” will be held as below:
5th Period 16:50-18:35, 5 October 2022
Venue: SMBC Academia Hall, 4F IAR. Hongo Campus & Online by Zoom
Advanced Registration Form (Online URL is the same as the course URL, to be announced to the registrants before the event)
*Japanese<->English Simultaneous interpretation on the Zoom is available.
1. Greetings from STIG representative
2. Outline of STIG Education Program
3. Introduction to A semester representative courses
– Case Study (Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy)
– Case Study (GraSPP Policy Challenge: Global Innovative Public Policy Solutions)
– Study on Regional Transportation Policy
– Space Development and Public Policy
– Governance of Space Activities
– Evidence-based Science & Technology Policy Design
Click here to enlarge the flyer
Science, Technology, and Innovation Governance (STIG)
International Academic Research Bldg. 13F
Hongo Campus, The University of Tokyo