This Education Program is interdepartmental and open to all UTokyo Graduate School students.
Anyone who is interested in the fields of INNOVATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY, EVIDENCE-BASED POLICY, and SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF TECHNOLOGIES is encouraged to join us.
◆１．Enrollment at STIG Education Program is open.
Registration：Register from this form.
Deadline: Friday, 28 October, 2022
◆２. 2022 Autumn Information Session & 1st Class of Required Course “Case Study (Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy)” will be held as below:
5th Period 16:50-18:35, 5 October 2022
Venue: SMBC Academia Hall, 4F IAR. Hongo Campus & Online by Zoom
Advanced Registration Form (Online URL is the same as the course URL. It will be announced to the registrants before the event.)
*Japanese<->English simultaneous interpretation on Zoom is available.
1. Greetings from STIG representative
2. Outline of STIG Education Program (PDF)
3. Introduction to A semester representative courses
– Case Study (Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy) (PDF)
– Case Study (GraSPP Policy Challenge: Global Innovative Public Policy Solutions)(PDF)
– Study on Regional Transportation Policy (PDF)
– Space Development and Public Policy (PDF)
– Governance of Space Activities
– Evidence-based Science & Technology Policy Design (PDF)
Click here to enlarge the flyer
Science, Technology, and Innovation Governance (STIG)
International Academic Research Bldg. 13F
Hongo Campus, The University of Tokyo