This Education Program is interdepartmental and open to all the UTokyo Graduate School students.
Anyone who are interested in the fields of INNOVATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY, EVIDENCE BASED POLICY, and SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF TECHNOLOGIES is encouraged to join us.
◆１. Enrollment at STIG Education Program is open.
Registration：Register from this form.
Deadline: Friday, 29 October, 2021
◆２. 2021 Autumn Orientation Session & 1st Class of Required Course “Case Study (Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy)” will be organized as below:
5th Period 16:50-18:35, 6 October 2021
Venue: SMBC Academia Hall, 4F IAR. Hongo Campus (First 20 students) & Online Zoom
Advanced Registration Form (URL is the same as the course URL, to be announced to the registrants before the event)
*Japanese<->English Simultaneous interpretation on the Zoom is available.
1. Greetings from STIG representative and director of MEXT Science and Technology Policy Bureau
2. Outline of STIG Education Program
3. Introduction to A semester representative courses
– Case Study (Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy)
– Science, Technology, and Public Policy
– Case Study (GraSPP Policy Challenge: Global Innovative Public Policy Solutions)
– Study on Regional Transportation Policy
– Space Development and Public Policy
Click here to enlarge flyer
Science, Technology, and Innovation Governance (STIG)
International Academic Research Bldg. 13F
Hongo Campus, The University of Tokyo